Impingement Belt Tunnel Freezer
The impingement belt tunnel freezer is primarily used to freeze flat foods, making it a popular choice in the seafood industry to quickly freeze fish fillets, shelled shrimps, squids and more. It is equipped with a highly efficient and hygienic evaporator and uses the latest liquid supply method for a heat exchange efficiency that is 20% higher than the traditional methods. Compared to traditional methods, the food weight loss is lowered by more than 1.5%.
|Items ||Parameters |
|Type ||CWD1200 |
|Layout Dimensions ||27000×3200×3115mm |
|Freezing product ||Shrimps |
|Capacity ||1200KG/h |
|Infeed temperature ||+25℃ |
|Outfeed temperature ||-18℃ |
|Refrigeration consumption ||255KW |
|Refrigerant ||R22 |
|Freezing time ||4-40min |
|Infeed conveyor length ||3000mm |
|Belt width ||1500mm |
|Installed power ||84KW|
Notes: These parameters are subject to change based on different products and processes.
- The mesh belt features a circular air duct design with a vertical symmetry in order to enhance the heat exchange effect.
- The impingement belt tunnel freezer uses an imported cold storage insulated panel production line for panel production, which ensures a high degree of energy efficiency and outstanding reliability and quality.
- The tunnel freezer is equipped with an intelligent central control system, automatic detection device and warning lights, which is easy for users to operate and maintain.
- We can design and manufacture the freezer based on different frozen food conditions and customer requirements.
- The production capacity ranges between 200kg/h to2000kg/h.
- The width of the conveyor belt ranges between 1500mm to 2000 mm.
- We make customized infeed and outfeed conveyor upon customers' requirements.
- Fully welded enclosure structure is optional.
- The CIP automatic cleaning system can be chosen to efficiently clean the inside of the freezer and reduce downtime.
- The ADF air defrost system is suitable for continuous defrosting, thus allowing the freezer to work continuously.
Founded in 1986, Square Technology Group Co. is a dedicated manufacturer engaged in the development, production, and sales of cold chain systems. We provide customers with outstanding refrigeration solutions and quick-freezing food processing systems for those handling agricultural products, seafood, baked goods, and pre-prepared foods. Through more than three decades of development, we have established long-term cooperative relationships with a number of leading food producers, including QL Group, Read Chamber, Morpol, Tyson, CP, Hormel, Cargill, Tingyi, Sunner, Zhouheiya,Juewei, and Anjoy.